Monitoring & Fleet Management
The central operation information system BUS4i supports an integrated control of operations thus enabling the control of the entire vehicle fleet, servicing department, ticketing, tracking and satellite monitoring of individual vehicles, and the integration of the system with other IT systems within the company.
The central operation information system ensures operation monitoring on various levels using GPS satellite navigation, and CAN FMS and GPRS/UMTS communications.
The levels are the following:
- Passengers (monitoring the number of passengers on board individual vehicles)
- Sales points (ticket sales, booking)
- Drivers and conductors (work tasks, schedules, exceptional transports, reports)
- Vehicle fleet (timetables, vehicle tracking, servicing, repairs)
- The company (analyses and reports, monthly reports, integration with other IT systems)